Osama, I thought I knew ye.

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Sep 30 08:43:34 PDT 2001

Hi,

If you want sensible information about security for activists, visit:

http://www.publiceye.org/liberty/Security_for_Activists.htm

Spreading your form of free-floating paranoia is destructive to serious progressive organizing.

As for the site < emperors-clothes.com >, while it includes much interesting material, it is the major site in the world for apologizing for Serbian terrorism and war crimes. One can be a critic of the NATO militarism without supporting proto-fascist Serbian thugs who even many Serbs condemned.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: "pms" <laflame at mindspring.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 9:02 AM Subject: Osama, I thought I knew ye.

> http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/creat.htm
>
> Oh yeah. I'm paranoid. Anybody wanna bet a dollar the new show about the
> CIA, The Agency, has a lot of plot lines tracking down violent offenders of
> the radical left and well meaning, but misguided tree-huggers and lovers of
> the Constitution who are dupped by such like. Speaking of paranoid, I fear
> for the internet.

<<SNIP>>