Osama, I thought I knew ye.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 30 09:29:39 PDT 2001

pms wrote:

> http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/creat.htm
>
> Oh yeah. I'm paranoid. Anybody wanna bet a dollar the new show about the
> CIA, The Agency, has a lot of plot lines tracking down violent offenders of
> the radical left and well meaning, but misguided tree-huggers and lovers of
> the Constitution who are dupped by such like. Speaking of paranoid, I fear
> for the internet.

One of the indirect casualties of September 11 has been the death of the political usefulness of the Emperors-Clothes websites, which holds a wealth of information on the criminal U.S. assault on Yugoslavia, a site which I have supported financially in the past. But its author, Jared Israel, has committed himself to a conspiricist acccount of the September 11 attacks, thereby discrediting himself and his website as sources of information.

Carrol