placing the palestinian struggle

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 1 09:10:56 PST 2002

I don't think Nathan was accusing you of anti-semitism, apologies for Syrian or other crimes, or conspiranoia. I suppose he felt obliged to append that material because the tendency to focus narrowly on AIPAC or something similar often shades into objectionable analyses.

I didn't see those things in your post. I just think you inflate AIPAC and discount other factors, and I thought this is what Nathan meant too. If it isn't, then he is wrong and you are right.

mbs