Israeli war crimes in Ramallah

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 1 09:40:35 PST 2002

as a side note...i was visitied by my dad whom now is a christian fundamentalist of sorts...i mean just in that he interprets the bible literally and we started talking about the bible and Israel and he pointed out something like he thought all the current problems in the occupied territories etc. where due to David disobeying god by not killing every single living thing in palestine...obviosly old testament...i immediately thought of Sharon and wondered if he wasn't trying to make up for David's disobedience or something to that effect....

~M.E.