placing the Palestinian struggle

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 1 14:42:12 PST 2002

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

Nathan said that the partisan affinities were for economics & social reasons apart from the conflict with Palestinians. By that I presume he means that Labor & the Dems are associated with social spending, unions, etc., and Likud/GOP with free markets, bosses, religious cranks, etc. All of which is true, and still consistent with monopartisanship on core imperial issues.

Doug