Israeli war crimes in Ramallah

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 20:25:10 PST 2002

CB:

> The U.S. was comparable to the KR in it conduct in Southeast Asia. The KR
were a consequence of the U.S. genocidal war there.

Yes, well, finally Charles -- you and I agree on something. For years I've pointed out in various debates (both public and private) that the US killed more Southeast Asians than Pol Pot did Cambodians. And if Pol Pot is seen as an Asian Hitler, then how do we rate? Oh, I tell you, this argument drives 'em crazy. It really does.

> Your assignment, if you choose to take it Mr. Phelps, is to call off the American dogs of war. This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

And to top it off, a pop cult ref! Which "Mission Impossible" are you referring to -- Martin Landau or Tom Cruise?

DP