indymedia-copvcia

C P quintanus at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:18:09 PST 2002

Some people were posting complaints on Indymedia that Chip Berlet was a shadowy figure behind the decision to not let him on KPFA. How much of what he has on his web site is true at all? I know people who worked at the NSA who have scary stories. http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=164591&group=webcast

>Yesterday I read a scary story about Adam Shapiro's parents having to leave
>their home because of death threats. Mentioned flyer in their neighborhood
>urging attacks on them. His brother said he didn't feel safe in Ny. Now I
>can't find it though I've googled. Anyone know anything about this?
----------------- He was on MSNBC. The west Asia coverage from Ashleigh Banfield was actually shockingly good yesterday when I was watching. the IDF is trying to kick out CNN and NBC, and they looked like they were getting mad. She was asking a gov't official about censorship, and then showing interviews of people in the street, and tanks they had filmed outside of their window, and she started yelling at this woman's email which said that her wearing of a helmet and flak jacket was just posing.

Christine

***Bush on bin Laden: "He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and he's met his match."