indymedia-copvcia

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Apr 4 16:54:46 PST 2002

Hi,

The post below is somewhat vague.

I assume it refers to the sensible decision of KPFA to exercise editorial judgement and decline to give Mr. Ruppert more airtime? This is hardly censorship, unless you consider all editors to be censors.

And how much on which website is true?

I am not aware of how I could be a shadowy figure behind this decision, unless it refers to my writing on the dangers of conspiracism.

-Chip Berlet