Oh those Right Wing Weblogs

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Fri Apr 5 16:14:47 PST 2002

Kevin Robert Dean:
> I didn't realise my weblog was furthering the goals of
> the right wing libertarians..Thanks Norah for letting
> me know the truth! *sigh*
>
> <http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-000024012apr04.story?coll=la-news-comment-opinions>
>
> COMMENTARY
>
> Antidote to the Liberal Monotone: Blogging
> By NORAH VINCENT
>
> April 4 2002
>
> The Internet is irritating the liberal establishment.

Norah Vincent is not really very bright, and is much given to slightly out-of-date clichés, like the ones about the Liberal Media and how the Truth Is Out There On The Internet. While her work is boring, her success is rather amusing, considering that not so long ago she was writing dumb articles about her cat for the _NY_Press_. I think Russ moved her right along, though. Now she, too, is the Liberal Media. I guess they deserve one another.

-- Gordon