Chomsky on Palestine

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Apr 6 12:51:02 PST 2002

Of course, Chomsky gets a far wider hearing outside of the US. I thought that your discussion concerned a domestic framework. I wonder how many books a Chomsky volume sells.

One other dimension to Chomsky books: When I meet a Chomsky fan among my students, they are absolutely appreciative of his message, but suspect that part of that appreciation comes from the difficulty of finding anything similar. I suspect that a reader of Huntington or Nye would not have much trouble finding a similar message elsewhere.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu