Moore's representation of the working class

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 8 23:45:10 PDT 2002

Joanna says:

>He is entertaining, but his "leftist" politics never struck me than
>being anything more than isolationist and reformist.

I don't know much about Michael Moore, but I think he's more to the left than his TV/movie persona lets on, especially concerning US foreign policy. He apparently lost his _Mother Jones_ editorship over his defense of the Sandinistas (though that's not what his character says in _Roger & Me_), for instance. -- Yoshie