Sharon (?) "We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 10 12:51:00 PDT 2002

Searched the web for We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.. Results 1 - 10 of about 81,600. Search took 0.16 seconds.

national journal: Sharon: "We the Jewish people control America" ... don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." (Washington Report on Middle East Affairs ... http://www.abbc.com/nj/e2001/politics/taki_sharon.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Radio Islam: Clinton´s Jews ... t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3 ... http://www.abbc.com/islam/english/toread/clintjew.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages [ More results from www.abbc.com ]

Untitled Document ... about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 8th 2001. ... http://www.11september.20m.com/israeli_spies.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

Real History and Who Controls America ... I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.". ... http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/Sharon3.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Jews Start Millenium Diaspora in Palestine ... t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Ariel Sharon, Israeli Prime Minister, Knesset ... http://www.geocities.com/vialls2/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Untitled ... Control America" "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." 10/3/01 10:32:43 AM Islamic ... http://www.russgranata.com/sharon.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

EXAMPLES OF HATE SPEECH ... about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001. ... http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/palestinians.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Zionists ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.". ... http://www.intellex.com/~rigs/page1/zionists.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

Between the lines.. Articles ... clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." I refuse to believe that we the United ... http://www.palestinehistory.com/articl37.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Al-Wilayah ... t worry about American pressure on the Zionist state, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." The radio said Peres and other cabinet ... http://www.al-wilayah.org/newszionistssharonperes.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages