Sharon (?) "We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Apr 10 13:31:28 PDT 2002

I'm turning into Pugliese.

The first link matches the quote in the header to a column by Taki in the NY Press.

http://www.nypress.com/14/41/taki/taki.cfm

But the quote itself appears nowhere in the article (which is otherwise critical of Sharon) on the NY Press website. The link is on a web site whose home page self-identifies as "Radio Islam." The next non-abbc link is that of David Irving. Irving and the others claim this was broadcast on Israeli radio in Hebrew. Another is some dude named Vialls who says the suicide bombers were Jewish agents. The other links are less reliable. The rest, to coin a phrase, is "Internet history."

mbs