another journalist rolls over for W

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Apr 10 15:42:08 PDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 at 4:16pm paul childs wrote:

> Christ only knows what kind of ass kissing went on in
> his book on the C Thomas Supreme Court, 'The Brethren'.
> My stomach flips just thinking about the title.

That book isn't about C. Thomas SC, in fact Thomas was probably still in law school when that book was written. I think it was the next book he wrote after Watergate. It's not a bad book, and predates his ascendency to rarefied ass kissing and the mentoring Pulitzer winning liars.

> He's made for power crazed WASP dimwits like Bush. Don't
> count on a repeat performance of '73-'74 from 'Woody'. I
> think even Bernstein is alienated from him and the media
> star act.

Bernstein is too drunk to know what Woody is up to.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home