Why Fundamentalists support Israel- straight from Pat Robertson

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Apr 11 09:02:43 PDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> When Colmes brought up Israel, a place with a lot of jews, PR said well
> when the savior returned they would all convert so no problemo. With
> friends like this, I'd say zionism is doomed. -- mbs

Actually, Tom Segev argues in his new book (_One Palestine, Complete: Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate_) that Israel would never have come into existence were it not for its anti-semitic friends, especially Brits who thought that by aiding Israel they could get the Jewish conspiracy on their side.

Michael