It's my body and I'll lubricate if I want to.

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 12:11:29 PDT 2002

Sorry for all these posts today--just lots of interesting things out there today (the first really warm day here in Buffalo---it's 72 degrees!)....

Anyhoo, most of you have probably seen the commercials from the "ANTIDRUG" claiming that when you buy and use drugs, you are supporting terrorism....Well here's a couple of parodies of that commercial from: <http://wrongwaygoback.com/wetlogarchive/archive.shtml?2002_04_07_archive.html#75265211>

"If you use oil or oil byproducts...." <http://www.wrongwaygoback.com/gaullery/drugmoney.shtml>

"It's my body and I'll lubricate if I want to." <http://www.wrongwaygoback.com/gaullery/ihelped/>

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com