What Kyoto means....

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Apr 11 14:34:28 PDT 2002

Frankly, if I had a choice between organic farming and writing computer manuals, I'd rather farm. But, be that as it may,

The point about organic farming is that: -- it's based on a sustainable model -- it does not use poisnous chemicals -- it is more nutritious, recent studies show that organic produce has up to twice the nutrients/vitamins as industrially produced food. -- the food tastes good

Also, I don't know what supermarket you shop at, but in California, the diff in price between organic produce and industrial produce is quite small. Maybe 25%.

Joanna