ace confesses?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Apr 11 19:39:34 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

>And what's with this? Shouldn't any red-blooded anti-clericalist get
>behind front-paging scandals in the Catholic Church? This from the
>guy who practically invented the genre of press criticism?

Wait a minute. Has anyone, anywhere, *not* known that some priests like to play with alterboys--and vice-versa? So why do we have a press orgy of "Dog Bites Man" headlines? Is it just a typical American episode of mass prurience (aka prudishness)? Or might, just might, there be a political agenda here?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64