AFL

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 12:31:53 PDT 2002

From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>

>Will we ever hear from AFL-CIO a complaint that the Histadrut is not

>an independent union?

For that matter, will we ever hear the complaint that the AFL-CIO is not an independent union, but a wing of US imperialism. Not wishing to sound like a Maoist, but I don't know how else to describe the AFL's role in restructuring German unions during the US occupation. -- James Heartfield The 'Death of the Subject' Explained is available at GBP11.00, plus GBP1.00 p&p from Publications, audacity.org, 8 College Close, Hackney, London, E9 6ER. Make cheques payable to 'Audacity Ltd'