Berube, Part Two

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 10:26:57 PDT 2002

"a truly malignant fuck" -- wow, I am flattered...do we know each other so well that you can be such a prick?

Let me explain this to you s-l-o-w-l-y: the point was not as to whether you would be happy to see Henry K turned over, but as to whether Chile would be justified in attacking the U.S. for harboring Henry K.

In that way, the analogy holds.

By the way, what evidence do you have the Taliban was really in a position to turn over bin Laden?

Given that U.S. ,military might could not reign him in, does it even make sense to say that the Taliban had the power to bring him in "dead or alive?"

putz.