Berube

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 11:21:55 PDT 2002

back off asshole. You do not know me or my politics.

The real issue was whether the U.S. was JUSTIFIED in the use of force. The points I have made, which you are ignoring, are (1) was the U.S. justified in using the force it did, and (2) did the U.S. make the case that it was so justified.

As for whether the people of afghanistan are better off..on what do you base the claim that they are, or more importantly, that they will be? That is besides the fact that I never made that point.

If the critereon for such action is whether the people of the nation are better off, then start bombing the white house now!!!