Announcement of publication

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Apr 18 09:50:01 PDT 2002

For those who are interested, one of my papers is in this issue of Disability & Society -- marta

SARA registrant,

Volume 17 Number 2/March 01, 2002 of Disability & Society is now available on the Taylor and Francis web site at http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com.

This issue contains:

What Disability Civil Rights Cannot Do: employment and political economy p. 117 Marta Russell

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=ED0QDBRL7BL4JC9H

Feminism, Abortion and Disability: irreconcilable differences? p. 137 Keith Sharp, Sarah Earle

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=NCK2LWQL94QGW7TV

Development Assistance: disability and education in Southern Africa p. 147 Venta Kabzems, Robert Chimedza

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=DLAY09QEKDDVMD0K

Curriculum Access for Pupils with Disabilities: an Irish experience p. 159 M. Shevlin, M. Kenny, E. McNeela

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=PWC12FPPUL6KYN52

Equal Citizenship for All. Disability Policies in the Netherlands: empowerment of marginals p. 171 Douwe Van Houten, Conny Bellemakers

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=FL06PC38NLTL6XR2

Being a Citizen p. 187 Anette Kjellberg

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=YH527E1HG0VME3U0

Why Are Some People's Needs Unmet? p. 205 Lynn Kemp

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=K6FWD9RH5KJ6BQ12

Book Reviews p. 219

URL of article: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?id=3Q9W8D9GEE529200

Europa Publications are proud to announce the launch of - The World of Learning online - the definitive source of information on higher education world-wide. The sophisticated search and browse functions of this new product will allow you to locate academic centres of excellence with ease. Details of over 30,000 institutions and some 200,000 individuals are provided. So go ahead and broaden your professional network.

Free trials are available at http://www.worldoflearning.com

Taylor & Francis eBookstore Special Offer Many Books are now available for online use as well. The Taylor and Francis eBookstore contains over 1500 Routledge and T&F titles which are available for downloading to your PC, usually at prices 20% below that of the printed edition. The home page contains many special offers at up to 50% discount. For those of you who do not wish to purchase eBooks outright but need access for shorter periods, T&F offers "eSubscribe"; an online service where you can cost effectively rent the eBook of your choice for periods of between one week and a year. As a special offer to our journal subscribers we are offering 25% discount on all purchases in the eBookstore until 31st May. When making your payment just enter SARAS2 into the coupon code when prompted, and 25% discount will be deducted from the charge. www.eBookstore.tandf.co.uk

Thank you, SARA Alerting