Gar Lipow lipowg at sprintmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:19:26 PDT 2002

>.Like others of my generation, I hugely enjoyed the film Dr Strangelove whenit came out in 1963...

Minor side note on this. I had a brief encounter with Dr. Edward Teller during my time as a radio journalist. Peter Sellers captured Teller perfectly. Not only was the accent dead on (to my ear of course, which is not very good). Dr. Teller did indeed have some sort of neurological disorder which caused him to involuntarily salute Nazi style every few minutes or so.