Russian anti-Semitism

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Apr 19 10:21:47 PDT 2002

Russian anti-Semitism

"ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com>

-clip-

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but the dissolution of the USSR by its member republics has got to be just about the dumbest geopolitical move I can think of in living memory (that is, if what you care about is conditions in the FSU, and not becoming tsar of your little piece of the FSU, which was what the elites in Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, etc., were after). Gorby (and Bush I, by the way) were both 100% correct in predicting it would be a disaster.

^^^^^^^^

CB: Sure seems too bad to be true. I know conspiracy theory is a no-no, but is there any evidence for Yeltsin having some kind of "Manchurean ( Langley) Candidate " dimension ?