"I am not a Marxist" Le Voila' Justin

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 22:31:05 PDT 2002

Justin,

I think MAYBE this is what you are looking for:

<<ce qu'il y a de certain c'est que moi, je ne suis pas Marxiste"

("What is certain is that myself, I am not marxist")

Ibid., p.11. Marx's famous remark, quoted by Engels in a letter to Eduard Bernstein, can be found in Marx and

Engels, Werke, Vol. 35. p.388