splintering of the left

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 15:08:24 PDT 2002

>Thanks Doug. Well put. I'm still scratching my head about the Demo no op
>(no operation) after the election.
>
>Joanna

taking one for the "good of the country"....it has historical precedent...Nixon "took one for the good of the country" when he narrowly lost to Kennedy. Eisenhower was the one that told him to do it it makes for a hilarious interpretation of Al Gores beard.....a subconscious juvenile passive aggresive

reaction to getting the shaft prob from even his own party.

what a passive aggresive rebel that guy is!!!

~M.E.