Andrew Levy on the EPC

Patrick F. Durgin pdurgin at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Apr 22 19:44:08 PDT 2002

I thought you might like to know that I've finally updated the Andrew Levy author page at the Electronic Poetry Center - it now stands in its "final form" - for a while, anyway. Andrew and I worked on it for a long time and I hope you find it an interesting resource. Note that you'll find some exclusive material there, including a PDF publication of Levy's sequence "White Science" as well as a lengthy dialogue between Andrew and I. The dialogue also appears in the 2nd issue of Antennae magazine.

If you have any comments for us regarding the dialogue, you're welcome to send them my way. After all, that's what "publication" is all about, isn't it?

Best -

Patrick F. Durgin

K e n n i n g [a newsletter of contemporary poetry, poetics, and nonfiction writing] 383 Summer Street (lower), Buffalo NY 14213, USA www.durationpress.com/kenning -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020422/1f9a4589/attachment.htm>