Globalization Conf. @ Barnard w/ Michael Hardt & Co.

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Apr 23 10:01:16 PDT 2002

[A friend who teaches there asked me to post this]

Globalization As We Know It -- Critique And Response

A One Day Colloquium Presented by The Center For Research On Women and The Department Of Economics At Barnard College

Friday 3rd May, 2002

10 - 11:30 a.m. Globalization And Institutional Conformity

Speaker: Saskia Sassen, University Of Chicago

Reply: Jedediah Purdy, New America Foundation

2 - 4 P.M. Globalization: What Is The Relation Between Theory And

Practice?

Speakers:

Harry Cleaver, University Of Texas

Michael Hardt, Duke University

4 - 5 P.M. Reception

Location:

The James Room, 4th Floor, Barnard Hall, Barnard College, Columbia University 3009 Broadway Avenue, New York, NY

Free and open to the public.

For more information, call 212-854-2067