No ANSWER

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 14:38:43 PDT 2002

I find it oh so goody when the various marxists-leninists who a few years ago would have denounced each other as "revisionist goulash communists" on the one hand and as neo-confucianists on the other hand get chummy. It's as if to say "totalitarians of the world, unite!"

It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling deep inside. I can only say, "Love is a many splendored thing". If only someone would write a musical about this! It really makes me want to burst into song. Read below how tovarish CB and tongzhi CC get along so swell. -Thomas