HTML

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Wed Apr 24 09:09:11 PDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, pms wrote:

> When you say HTML is bad, I guess you mean because it eats up bandwidth?

It's mainly bad because people who use text mailreaders (like myself) can't easily read it. The best policy is to adopt the lowest common denominator, and at least here and now that means plain text.

> library? Also, are links HTML? And am I doing wrong stuff in my posts. I

Links are html in general. If you want to include an URL in your posts, just put the URL in as text. Some mailreaders will convert it to a link, some will not, but as a rule - just write the URL in.

Marco