Not all goals achieved in Afghanistan - Putin

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Tue Apr 30 08:29:55 PDT 2002

Not all goals achieved in Afghanistan - Putin MOSCOW. April 30 (Interfax) - Although not all the objectives set by the anti-terrorist coalition in Afghanistan have been reached, the situation in that country is developing in the right direction, President Vladimir Putin told the Russian Security Council meeting in the Kremlin on Tuesday. "Together with our anti-terrorism coalition partners we are working to achieve the goals that we have set for ourselves," he said.