Gore did it to himself

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Aug 5 21:29:20 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:09 AM Subject: Re: Gore did it to himself

===================

Have you been harmed physically or financially by Nader's candidacy? Has Nathan or Brad or any other US "progressive"? Please specify the harms.

> > What's to excuse? No apologies. Bush sucks, but the only thing we
> Naderites
> > regret is that our guy didn't do better.
>
> I guess the recent gift the Senate gave to creditors everywhere really isn't
> cause for regret, then.

Who taught you causal analysis of social systems?

> Those unwilling to honestly account for the foreseeable consequences of
> their support are apologists. Since you apparently lack any inclination to
> defend the ridiculous assertion that Nader's candidacy didn't play a crucial
> role in Gore's defeat, you may well not belong in that category.

Who played a bigger role in Gore's defeat, G or N? No hemming or hawing, who played the *bigger* role.