Anarcho-Stalinism (chuck)

JCWisc at aol.com JCWisc at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 23:03:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 08/05/2002 11:50:23 PM Central Daylight Time, chuck at tao.ca writes:

> I mean, come on, who gives a fuck about those damn Teamsters?
> This damn union has been the friend of government and big business going
> back for a long time.

True enough about the Teamsters, I suppose. Corrupt and mobbed up, too, at least in the fairly recent past. Still and all, if you were an average working person with a mortgage to pay and a job to keep, who would you think had a stronger chance of making your life better in the near to medium term, or in any term that means anything? The Teamsters Union or leaderless anarchist "networks" who want to use cell phones and e-mail to fuck up just-in-time delivery systems?

Jacob Conrad