Gore did it to himself

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:00:12 PDT 2002

This isn't going to be productive, Luke. You Dema pologists think that we advocates of independent political action are deluded, self-defeating fools, we IPA advocates think that you have tied your wagon to a backwards moving train. Nothing but experience, if that, will change minds. I spent eight years as a DP ward-heeler before I learned taht there's no there there. Nathan has never learned, God bless him. I don't think we'll ever persuade each other, or even learn much by the exchange. I only add that "the worse the better" is not the point. The Dems are sometimes lesser evils, but we will not atatin the greater good unless we build for it. Your strategy is one of permanent subjection and defeat. I don't expect a response, I can write yours. Let it go, guys. jks