Intellectuals vs. activism

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Aug 6 12:48:28 PDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 at 3:28pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> Luke Weiger wrote:
>
> >Offlist (over my limit for the day)
>
> Ooops.

i think there is something about typing the word 'offlist' into an e-mail program that causes the message to go straight to the list.

on another topic, does anybody know what the deal with this is? apparently valid concerns? i'm avoiding the obvious route of e-mailling him since he's clearly being censored, just wondering if anybody knows the scoop?

-- no Onan

----------------------------------------------------------- //Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:40:47 -0400 //From: Richardson_D <Richardson_D at bls.gov> //Subject: BLS Daily Report

is no more. There are apparently valid concerns here at BLS that prevent me from forwarding it, or any part of it, on a regular basis. I hope that it has been of assistance to you. This is the last message.

Dave