Anarcho-Stalinism (chuck)

rickling at softhome.net rickling at softhome.net
Tue Aug 6 10:03:22 PDT 2002

Chuck Munson writes:

> I certainly wouldn't choose any organized labor union at this point.

In non-right to work states, union membership -- or at least paying agency fees -- thankfully isn't an issue of individual choice for organized workplaces. Announcing your abstract intentions to vote "no" in any NLRB election demonstrates the foolishness of the vacant individualism that plagues so much anarchist "analysis" today.

> If you recall, labor had more power when it was
> autonomous and NOT organized into a few national unions.

Exactly what time period are you thinking of?

mark