Anarcho-Stalinism (jacob)

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 10:49:23 PDT 2002

I think Jacob makes an excellent point here. (and a lot more succinctly than my attempt!) People still need to eat, and smashing a Starbucks doesn't exactly put food on the table!

Labor is a *still* big part of what makes these countries tick. So we need to seriously consider this perspective.

-- David