Anarcho-Stalinism (chuck)

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Tue Aug 6 17:08:28 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Munson" <chuck at tao.ca>

> Save us from the labor leaders who sell us out to the bosses!

I'm honestly puzzled by this because by the logic you've been expressing on this thread, to work for the capitalists at all is to sell out. What am I missing? Are workers better off without unions? Or is it that if less than 100% of the workers in a union shop like the contract their leaders gain for them, the leaders *must* have sold out because some of the "rank and file" - and who invented that term - didn't like the terms of the contract?

Ian