conspiracies in Portugal

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 7 23:04:02 PDT 2002

My last on this. More hits on Donn de Grand on google. Texe Marrs, the Texas conspiranoid that thinks bar codes are a satanic plot to enslave Christians in Concentration camps run by FEMA. David Icke w/his reptoids from outer space that shape shift into Satanist sado-masochist, bi-sexual paedophiles. (One being VP Cheney.) Only recognizably lefty website I saw mention of de Grand on is a WILPF member from Palo Alto into monetary nostrums. Exercise a bit more skepticism. Michael Pugliese