conspiracies from Portugal

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 7 23:05:53 PDT 2002

Aargh.

First hit on google for Donn de Grand is a website sweetliberty. The webmistress there has some radio show she has interviewed de Grand on. Last yr. I e-mailed the webmistress when I saw speeches by the late leader of the American Nazi Party, George Lincoln Rockwell on her Christian Patriot site. She affected shock that I would say Rockwell was a Nazi. I suspect de Grand is on the far right lecture circuit.

This stuff about pilotless planes is really reaching for an alternate hypothesis to deny that a few dozen highly committed folks with lots of Saudi and Swiss neo-Nazi financing (A. Huber) was able to pull off 9-11. Michael Pugliese