conspiracies in Portugal

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 7 23:31:26 PDT 2002

Just remembered why I'd seen that nut, Donn de Grand before.

The Spotlight, the late paper of the far right Liberty Lobby of Willis Carto, and the successor publication, The American Free Press, have an ad weekly for his most recent book. The Black Book of Bolshevism or somesuch. It's a far cry from The Black Book of Communism edited by S. Courtois, the French ex-Maoist, I'd betcha. Michael Pugliese P.S. Paul Craig Roberts at the Hoover? A loon w/ a PhD. P.P.S. pms read, Right Woos Left by Chip Berlet. You are being suckered ;-)