conspiracies in Portugal

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Aug 8 11:10:57 PDT 2002

Jeez Michael, if I took the article with less than a bucket of salt I'da posted it under the "Yes dear, conspiracy theories really do come true. (tuck, tuck)" catagory. I do wonder at the form and the motive of spin machines in general and appreciate the background material. ----- Original Message ----- From: michael pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:31 AM Subject: Re: Re: conspiracies in Portugal