food "choices"

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Aug 8 13:17:23 PDT 2002

aside from cultural and social realities, let's please remember bankroll, or at least credit card limits...any shmuck can eat very well almost anywhere in the world, if he has money enough to do so... and few people given the opportunity to eat organic, range fed chicken will reject it in favor of the rubber crap that most folks have to eat...and , by habit and hunger, even enjoy that rubber...they aren't stupid to accept such low grade fare,any more than people who eat garbage - literally - are doing so because they have poor taste...

"I would rather have a world where people eat McD while listening to Miles Davis than a world where they eat sushi listening to enya or yanni or any other such crap."...

well, yes, but I'd rather have miles and enya and sushi, than mcD and yanni...

fs