Post-Left Anarchism?

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Aug 12 20:30:26 PDT 2002

Hi,

See below...

Chuck, you can disagree with me, but I do my own research. I also talked about this with Jason at a conference some years ago. Perhaps he remembers. I certainly do. We ended up agreeing to disagree. I also bought copies of some of the books and magazines he was selling. Don't lump me in with people who routinely slander anarchists. I have worked with anarchists in anti-racist anti-fascist coalitions since the 1972 Republican convention in Miami when I was in the Zippies publishing a daily street sheet The Flamingo Park Gazette.

-Chip Berlet