"post-leftism"

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Aug 15 17:38:41 PDT 2002

Ian Murray wrote:

> How would you build computers and garbage trucks and medical equipment without institutions?

We wouldn't be able to build new computers in a post-revolutionary anarchist society. Computer production requires a highly capitalized, global, command and control capitalist system.

As for garbage, I would imagine that each community would have different solutions. If we can get rid of this consumer society, we'd have less crap to fill dumps and landfills with. We could also compost more crap, literally.

;-)

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)