Grubman resigns!

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 18:20:42 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/15/2002 8:39:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, carlremick at hotmail.com writes:

> "Grubman will receive $32.2 million in severance pay, including the
> forgiveness of $19 million in a loan he received from the company four
> years
> ago, according to a report by Bloomberg News. He will also receive $12
> million in restricted stock and options, the report said."

JG doesn't seem 'embattled' enough to turn away the dough.One can only hope that his legal fees surpass his obscene severance package. I just found out that Lizzy and Jack are related. She'll be needing a cut for legal fees too. Nomi -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020815/023c756e/attachment.htm>