SS privatization

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 18:43:52 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/15/2002 7:20:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> The cultists at the Elliott Wave Theorist
> <http://www.elliottwave.com> point out: "The poll was conducted this
> past July 8-12, four days when the Dow Industrials dropped some 700
> points."
>
> The bull lives on in many minds.

During the early 90's, there was a stock strategist at Lehman Brother's who used to spend many an hour toiling away, sketching really, on a large sheet of engineering paper that stretched across 3-4 desks. When I asked once what he was doing, he answered, 'predicting the market', then started laughing hysterically. He was an elliott wave guy. He was fired two years later.

Nomi -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020815/8a173838/attachment.htm>