US Ops Underway in Iraq

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Aug 18 01:44:49 PDT 2002

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, R wrote:

> Report: US Military Operations Already Underway in Iraq
> US Iraq Campaign Has Its First Engagement
> DEBKAfile Special Military Analysis

Be suspicious. Be very suspicious. If you read something from DEBKA that's an outlier that no one serious picks up (and Truthout doesn't count, it always picks them up), it's always made up, in my experience. They had lots of disinformation on Iraq and Al-Qaeda in the days after 9/11. They present themselves as an Israeli Stratfor, but seem more like an Likudnik disinformation outlet.

Michael