Ace on "outside Jewish money" and other things

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 13:21:44 PDT 2002

what is the slur exactly? I am saying that perhaps anything is a potential slur for many where some jews are concerned and almost nothing seems to be for other groups, not that one must fight fire with fire. Arabs would be very lucky if they were "insulted" by phrases such as those in AC's article when they must deal with far worse with no comment from most. This doesnt mean I like slurs or engage in them-but where was the slur?

To spend so much of one's time on the "jewish question" with a microscope given this seems a bit much. As it happens, I only have so much time and I generally spend it on the underdog. I am Jewish and was not offended and wonder why you were.

> Is there some law, like the conservation of hatred,
> that says you can't object to slurs against both
Arabs and Jews? That you have to pick one or the other? Doug