calling in loans

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Tue Aug 27 14:07:12 PDT 2002

I think a better way to describe it than Joe has would be to state that there should be no _class property_ allowed. I don't doubt Joe probably meant this. (Class property essentially means private property in the means of production and means of subsistence - the kinds of by which classes begin to form.)

Brian